Monday, June 9, 2014

20 Questions

I'm back! I didn't die or anything, I was just busy, with school.  The whole finishing up the year stuff that you do.  So I'm going to take time to answer a lot of questions that I get, on this blog so that I never have to answer them again, I hope :)  

1. What is my favorite animal?
my favorite domesticated animal is a dog, my favorite undomesticated animal is a bear

2. What is my favorite color?
Green.

3. Do I like to sew?
No, I hate sewing.

4. Do I like crafts?
Nope.

5. Is my hair naturally that crazy curl?
Unfortunately yes.

6. Who is my favorite sibling?
Now that is unfair.

7.  Am I a health person like my mom?
Didn't used to be, now I am. 

8. What is your favorite food?
Unhealthy food: ice cream.  Healthy food: fruit. 

9. What is my favorite way to pass the time?
Rainy days: read or watch a chick flick.  Sunny Days: Be outside.

10.  Favorite season? 
Fall, then Winter.  Oddly enough I LOVE the cold.  I get a lot of weird looks when I say that. 

11. Do I like to swim?
Nope. hate swimming, getting wet and smelling like chlorine. 

12.  Who is my favorite celebrity? 
Not really into pop culture.  

13. Do I like Justin Bieber?
Not on your life!!!

14.  What is my favorite instrument?
Quite obviously, the violin.

15.  Am I dating anyone?
Nope. And I have very little interest in beginning any relationship.

16.  Who is my hero?
My dad.

17. If I could go anywhere where would it be?
Ireland. 

18.  If I could have anything in the world (besides a violin that I'm not renting) what would it be?
A male Irish Wolfhound.

19.  Am I super outgoing or super shy?
tend towards shy when you first know me, once you do know me I can talk a blue streak :)

20.  What is my favorite sport?
Cross country. 



1 comment:

Paul and Marti Dahl said...

I can't believe you didn't give Justin Bieber a chance... ;c)

GUP