Thursday, April 24, 2014

What doTERRA Has Done

Here's from my brother's recent writing assignment:

"Hi, my name is Mark M Words.   For the past few years I had been having head-splitting headaches, nausea,  diarrhea, constipation, gastro issues, and cramping.   My wife Belinda was at a loss as to what to do for me.  We had tried steroids, epsom-salts, yoga,  the paleo-diet, and many other painful and humiliating so-called remedies.  Then a few months ago one of my third cousins twice removed god us about a company called doTERRA that makes oils with natural healing properties.  At first my wife didn't believe the man.  So, my third cousin twice removed sent us a few doTERRA sample bottles.  Immediately I had relief, I am now a firm believer in doTERRA and have gone into marketing their essential oils.  I hope that you can use and enjoy doTERRA oils just as much as I have.  May you enjoy a symptom free life of no problems. 

Mark M Words



Can you tell what has been happening in our house lately?  :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hahaha! Love it😄

Island Girl said...

You might want to make sure you clarify that it is not a true testimonial, just your brother's creative writing ;-)