Thursday, April 17, 2014

And Yet Another Dream, Again!

So you know that board game, "Clue".  I lived it, in my dream.  So I'm the red person, Miss Scarlet? And I'm trying to figure out who murdered that guy who's been murdered.  Everywhere I go, the body followed me, I also felt guilty about something, and it was really weird.  It was the Mustard guy that cracked the case.  Turns out, I was the murderer, so that's why I felt guilty.  Telling this to my mom, she asks, "So how did you know that you were the murderer?"  My response, "Uh, they told me."
I have no idea why I even dreaming about clue.  I wasn't even thinking about it before I fell asleep.
Oh, I think I killed the guy in the dining room with a candlestick.  If anyone knows how you can actually kill someone with a candlestick, please let me know because I have no clue.  I must have been REALLY tired that night.  

No comments: