Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Who Am I?

After my amazingly personal and thoughtful posts I did yesterday, I'm really not sure what to write.
I think part of the charm of blogging is that it's almost like a dramatic diary.  I have tried journaling, my results were awful I'm afraid, I just can't get into the idea that nobody will read it except me, there's no fun in that.  Why would I write down on paper my personal thoughts that no living soul would ever see, opposed to writing down my thoughts and the entire world has access.  It's not that I'm not a secretive person, I have plenty of secrets (no, I'm not going to tell you any) Neither am I a people person.  At times I can be the worse people hater and the next I'm a very friendly people lover (still not sure why I'm like that)   I just think that a blog is almost something that keeps me real.  People get to see a little peak into me as a person.  Not many people really know me.  I keep things very general when I talk to people, hardly ever get personal, and it doesn't help that I'm naturally kind of quiet.  Yet I love the idea that people are reading about me.  Yep, that's me, extremely "keep to myself" and at the same time loving the publicity (what?)
I'm still trying to figure this out myself I'm afraid.  If this doesn't make any sense to you, I totally understand.  It's not making any sense to me!

Actually, about nobody reads this blog so it's almost like a diary.  But I honestly love writing.  I am not the most exquisite talker and writing seems to give me a bit of a break from trying to be a magnificent talker :)  I don't like to be watched (I actually have severe stage fright) but I love having my work (writing) on display because it's essentially a part of who I am, yet it's not exactly the whole me (stay with me here)  I think that what I'm trying to say is that I don't like the physical me being put on display, but I like having my writing seen because it gives me that little bit of publicity that I can be in control of.   Hopefully this makes sense, and next time I'll hopefully write something much more eloquent.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes total sense.

Daily Bread =)