Thursday, January 16, 2014

Excited With Elijah!

Today I was sitting on the sofa holding my little brother Elijah who is about eight weeks old.  I was talking to him like I always do, and he was smiling at me, laughing, and trying to talk back.  It's amazing to have a little baby like that carrying on a conversation with you, even though I have no idea what he is talking about but he loves it when I talk to him like he's quite a bit older.  Now I love babies and kids.  So having a little baby in the house is way too much fun! Elijah or E.J. as we call him is a kid who loves to smile.  Sometimes he's so happy it's like he can't stand it.  It's hard not being able to take him anywhere because he is way too cute and fun. We can't take him anywhere because of RSV, doctor's orders!  I would be showing him off like crazy.  It's so weird to have had a baby like that in the house for so long and none of my friends have seen him, ever.  :(
Maybe we can solve that with a picture........


2 comments:

Kristen said...

He is so adorable! :)

Dani said...

Lovvvvvve him!!!!