Monday, January 13, 2014

Plagues And Vitamins

So I recently did a research paper for school about the Black Death which was a violent plague which happened in the Middle Ages.  Now I am not a fan of math or science. Meaning  that I also receive barely passing grades.  I honestly think that someone created algebra just to make my life miserable.  I'm sure that most people know that when it comes to academics I'm not exactly the smartest person that made their appearance on earth.  But I do really enjoy all the other stuff, like writing, language arts, history, spelling, and of course all the extra curricular stuff like sports and music.  So right now I've come to the conclusion that Newton made his laws of motion and gravity with me in mind and he laughed the entire time when it came to thinking about how miserable he was going to make me. 
I commend any person out there who actually graduated from high school,  right now I don't think that I'm going to make it.  I mean it too!

But back to my paper.  I presented it last night to my family, and it resulted in a really interesting discussion about the cleanliness, diet, and medical procedures back then.  Now you know that our family is like REALLY into the whole health thing.  (I"m still not sure why because I'm a junk food fan)
Last year I did a lot of babysitting for kids who had colds and flues which resulted in me getting sick a lot too.  So since I'm not interested in being sick during the entirety of January and February again I've learned a few things.  First of all, washing your hands before you babysit while you're babysitting and after you come home is a must, at the first sign of symptoms I take a million different nasty tasting stuff such as garlic, vitamin C, and vitamin B to name a few.  Normally I'm not the kind of person to get sick, but if I do get whatever I get I get REALLY sick.  It's the thing of I don't fall often, but when I do fall I fall hard and fast. 
I have other things that ail me though when I'm not sick.  I'm extremely motion sensitive to the point of not being able to go on the ferris wheel at the fair.  I'm in misery when in the passengers seat of the car and going down a highway. 
I also get migrains, but they're migrains without the pain I get all the symptoms nausea, dizziness, and all that junk.  I'll wake up in the night and the room is spinning, I go back to sleep when the spinning stops because nothing can keep me awake for long.  Then the next day I'm miserable. I've gotten these Saturday nights then Sundays I'm a mess. The very noise of the place makes me feel like I could throw up, but I never do.  It's kinda weird.  Now I've bored you with my ailments, so if you like you may bore me with yours, and I will get really bored.

Please excuse all the typos and spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm too lazy to go back and correct them all.

No comments: