Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Music

Music has always highly affected me, in a good way.  However because of this I have to be careful to what I listen to because of how it plays on my emotions. One of my absolute favorite songs is Here I Am by the group Downhere.  On top of having beautiful lyrics, I also love their sound.  If you haven't ever heard it before, look it up on you tube, it's really good.  I really appreciate what the christian music community does.  Recently Natalie Grant stood up for what she believes in even though she is receiving a lot of abuse over it.   Honestly, I don't know how some of these secular songs like, What Does the Fox Say (ouch!)  can even compare to some of my favorites.  I'll have to figure out how I can upload some of these songs onto the blog. 

No comments: