Thursday, January 9, 2014

Junk Food And Me

If my mother would let me this is what I would eat every day:

For breakfast I would have those Eggo waffles with that fatty, sweetened butter and sugary syrup or whipped cream and strawberries (the strawberries are NOT oraganic)

For lunch I would have Kraft macaroni and cheese (probably white cheddar) and a PBJ on white bread.  For desert (i would have to have desert after lunch, you see) I would eat a package of mint Oreos.

Snack is the best part of all.  I would have 'garlicy' Club crackers with cream cheese and honey (not the raw stuff we usually get, the honey that have the ingredients in which the word 'honey' is not included)
If I'm still hungry after that I would have a chocolate chip cookie. 

For Supper I would eat either a pizza from one of my favorite places (i'm picky about which pizza i eat) or a well seasoned pasta, or a couple TV dinners.  For desert I would have either a cherry dark chocolate cake (if there is such a thing)  or a pastry with some delicious creaminess in the middle.

My midnight snack would be a glazed donut and a glass of chocolate milk.

Now I will conveniently ignore the fact that I would gain fifty pounds, would die of cancer at age thirty-five, and would feel miserable all the time.  Sometimes it's nice to dream, isn't it?  I would eat like this, but I happen to have a mother who would be horrified if I did and I have read enough books to terrify me about the effect of chemicals and white sugar.  But there isn't anything wrong with WISHING is there?!!?

No comments: