Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you ever wondered what you would be remembered for if you died tomorrow?  What would my family think of when they hear my name.  Would they think of me as kind and sweet, or difficult and unlikable? Yes, I have been labeled as 'kleptomaniac' and other such things.  Would I be remembered for my extensive imagination and extreme vision to change the world some day? Or the bad hair-days and the days where I cried non-stop because nothing was going right? I won't tell about the days when I did everything but lock myself in my room and yell at everyone to leave me alone.  I know that I'm not always the 'poster child' in my family, and I'm definitely not qualified for the easiest kid award.  I have at times pushed my parents to the limit (poor guys, when I'm in a mood it's not a pretty sight)  and there have been other times when I was a little angel and my family loved me.  Honestly, I feel sorry for what my family has to deal with.  So I should make it my life's work to be remembered for the good times rather than the bad when I die (at the ripe old age of 94, mind you)   So what would my family say if I did die tomorrow (highly unlikely)?  I sometimes really wonder.

1 comment:

Island Girl said...

We would weep, wail, and miss you a ton :-)
~Dad