Thursday, December 26, 2013

I'm so excited to be able to have this opportunity to create a blog.  My purpose for this blog is to be able to tell people about my life.  Since I'm on the quiet end, I do so much better when writing. Hopefully this will tell people what God is doing in my life.  It's a way for me to tell the world about my testimony, and to be able to share what is important in my life.  Maybe this blog will become a bigger tool in God's plan than I will ever know.  I love to write, and have ALWAYS wanted to be able to write a blog, so this should be a lot of fun.  I'm so thankful for this opportunity.  
                                                           Warrior Princess

2 comments:

Patty Glass said...

Liana, I went to college with your dad…he's a pretty cool guy!! Good luck with your blog...

Island Girl said...

I'm looking forward to hearing more from this wonderful writer! I suppose if I'm really going to follow this blog, I'll have to figure out my own Google account name, but for now this will do. And I agree with Patty's comment above. ~Dad :-)