Thursday, December 26, 2013

I should probably give a little explanation of who I am.  I'm the second of four children in our family.  My brother being only a few weeks older than myself, is more like a twin.  My younger sister and I are almost six years apart, and my youngest brother and I are fourteen years apart, and he's about a month or so old.  My Dad is a pastor for our church.  My mother is a stay at home mom and she homeschools us.  Both my parents are former missionary's making our family kinda radical, different, and a lot more fun.  My dog is hyperactive and adorable we really love him.  I really love my family.  I play piano and violin, I also work with voice.  I'm definitely someone who is in love with nature, I love being outside and it never ceases to amaze me how marvelous the work of our creator really is.

No comments: